Welcome!

Welcome!

I'm so glad you stopped by the Blog!


"I find it hard to believe you don't know the beauty you are, but if you don't, let me be your eyes."
- The Velvet Underground

Thursday, July 12, 2012

Hard Rock Hotel Wedding in San Diego: Bre and Ian!


You really can't get a more rockstar wedding than this one. From the Hard Rock Hotel venue, to the bridal party wear, to the "stage" ceremony site, to the belting bride, to the Michael Jackson Impersonator, this wedding has ROCKSTAR written all over it! BUT don't get me wrong...as much as this wedding was a total party, Bre and Ian's day had many sweet heartfelt moments sprinkled throughout that made you know you were witnessing something very special. 

Bre and Ian, your smiles, laughter, and zest for life and love is infectious. Thank you so much for asking us to celebrate with you!


























































































































































Venue: Hard Rock Hotel San Diego Photographer: Meghan Christine Photography Green Screen Red Carpet Photography: Allstar Imaging Event Planning: InStyle Event Planning Main Entertainment: Betamaxx Band Michael Jackson Impersonator: Cameron the Thriller Cake: Flour Power Cakery

1 comment:

Jackson said...

I have explored San Diego Venues for my wedding day and shocked to see the price list. they are really very reasonable and amazing in every aspect. I am going to reserve one for my big day.