Welcome!

Welcome!

I'm so glad you stopped by the Blog!


"I find it hard to believe you don't know the beauty you are, but if you don't, let me be your eyes."
- The Velvet Underground

Monday, April 2, 2012

Kristen: African Fashion

I have had the joy of getting to know Kristen over this past year. Not only is she drop dead gorgeous, but she has a passion for beauty and high fashion. This combination of talents works out well for me :) Since I love all forms of photography, and I haven't had a chance to get my "feet wet" yet in the fashion world, Kristen was generous enough to help me out. She threw some clothes in a bag, and out of that bag came a plethora of amazing outfits, some of which included her just tying scarves around herself. Needless to say, Kristen is fearless and one of more creative people I know. Blessed to call her a friend.























2 comments:

Natalia Lynn said...

Looks like you had some fun! She's beautiful!

Anonymous said...

thank you natalia...nice of you :)
-kristen ratcliff